Marion 12.75" 2-light Hurricane Metal/Glass Vanity Light, Chrome
A beautiful upgrade for the vanity, this 2-light sconce delivers an elegant polished chrome frame finish. Two hurricane-style seedy glass shades offer detail and style, while allowing maximum light to illuminate your daily rituals. Also reversible, you can select to hang this light in either north-south orientation, creating versatility for any space.
- Featuring glass shades with tiny glass bubbles, this hurricane-style bathroom light fits any style of décor
- Fully reversible, you can choose to hang the sconce in either North-South orientation
- Takes two bulbs and compatible with any 9W LED or 40W Type "A" or 13W CFL
- Eco-Friendly 4W LED bulb included
- As this fixture must be hardwired, we recommend a professional electrician manage installation
- ETL Listed
- Color w/ Shade: Chrome / Clear
- Body Color: Chrome / Clear
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.75" x 7.00" x 8.00"
- Material: Metal/Glass
- Metal Type: Iron
- Metal Finish: Chrome
- Cord Material: Plastic Cord
- Cord Color: Black/White
- Cord Length: 6.00"
- Bulb Type: LED
- Assembly Required: Yes
Dust regularly with a feather duster or a soft dry cloth.
To remove dirt and grime use a lint brush or fi ne bristle brush and rub gently.
Remove stains and accumulated dust using a soft white cloth or sponge and a solution of mild detergent and warm water.
Gently wash away the dirt or stain and then rinse with a clean cloth and fresh water. Allow the shade to dry in the sun or with the use of a hair dryer.
Every inspired JONATHAN Y design is created with discerning insight and uncompromising attention to detail. From the top of our shades to our shapely silhouettes and silky connections, JONATHAN Y is draped in fashion and glowing with the light of modern lifestyles.
Equally modern and classic, the chrome plating of this piece's hardware makes it the perfect accent for any space.
Bubble Glass, also known as seeded glass, dates back to colonial times and is defined by its distribution of tiny bubbles in the surface. It usually has a wavy quality as well, and is particularly vibrant in glass shades or hurricanes for sconces and ceiling fixtures.
Not only are our light fixtures designed with beauty in mind, but we're focused on energy-efficiency too -- the included LED bulb is proven to last longer, is more durable than glass bulbs, and produces a lovely warm glow when illuminated.