Chelsea 60" Metal/Marble Cone Shade LED Floor Lamp, Brass/Black
Full of sophistication and midcentury appeal, this floor lamp is crafted of steel in a brushed brass finish. A cone-shaped shade tops the design while a marble base anchors the piece. At 60", it is versatile for beside any seating area for extra light.
- Modern simplicity and glamorous brass come together to create this sleek floor lamp
- The base is crafted from black marble
- Beautiful to display or easy to conceal: the 72" cord is silk-wrapped
- On-off foot-step switch
- Eco-friendly 9W LED bulb included
- Takes one bulb and compatible with any 12W LED or 100W TYPE "A" or 23W CFL
- UL Listed
- Color w/ Shade: Brass Gold/Black
- Body Color: Brass Gold/ Black
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18.00" x 9.25" x 60.00"
- Material: Metal/Marble
- Metal Type: Iron
- Metal Finish: Brass Gold
- Base Color: Black
- Base Material: Marble
- Shade Color: Brass Gold
- Shade Fabric: Metal
- Cord Material: Silk Cord
- Cord Color: Black/Silver
- Cord Length: 72.00"
- Bulb Type: LED
- Assembly Required: Yes
Dust regularly with a feather duster or a soft dry cloth.
To remove dirt and grime use a lint brush or fi ne bristle brush and rub gently.
Remove stains and accumulated dust using a soft white cloth or sponge and a solution of mild detergent and warm water.
Gently wash away the dirt or stain and then rinse with a clean cloth and fresh water. Allow the shade to dry in the sun or with the use of a hair dryer.
Every inspired JONATHAN Y design is created with discerning insight and uncompromising attention to detail. From the top of our shades to our shapely silhouettes and silky connections, JONATHAN Y is draped in fashion and glowing with the light of modern lifestyles.
Several iterations of gold applications are carefully considered to land the perfect warmth of this gilded finish.
Not only are our light fixtures designed with beauty in mind, but we're focused on energy-efficiency too -- the included LED bulb is proven to last longer, is more durable than glass bulbs, and produces a lovely warm glow when illuminated.