Georgian 15" Stone/Metal LED Flush Mount, Antique Gold / White
Swooping strands of quartz beads dangle from antique gold frame for a fun and fresh take on the classic chandelier. This design really shines when illuminated and the light filters through each of the stone beads, refracting on the surrounding walls. Equally fitting in a formal dining room as it would be in a powder room, the scale lends itself to a variety of settings — but always stands out.
- Beads carved from quartz and antique gold accents shine on this statement-making semi-flush mount
- Takes three bulbs and compatible with any 9W LED or 40W Type "B" or 13W CFL
- Eco-friendly 4W LED bulb included
- As this fixture must be hardwired, we recommend a professional electrician manage installation
- UL Listed
- Color w/ Shade: Antique Gold / White
- Body Color: Antique Gold
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.00" x 15.00" x 13.25"
- Material: Metal / Stone
- Metal Type: Iron
- Metal Finish: Antique Gold
- Cord Material: Plastic Cord
- Cord Color: Black/White
- Cord Length: 6.00"
- Bulb Type: LED
- Assembly Required: Yes
Dust regularly with a feather duster or a soft dry cloth.
To remove dirt and grime use a lint brush or fi ne bristle brush and rub gently.
Remove stains and accumulated dust using a soft white cloth or sponge and a solution of mild detergent and warm water.
Gently wash away the dirt or stain and then rinse with a clean cloth and fresh water. Allow the shade to dry in the sun or with the use of a hair dryer.
Every inspired JONATHAN Y design is created with discerning insight and uncompromising attention to detail. From the top of our shades to our shapely silhouettes and silky connections, JONATHAN Y is draped in fashion and glowing with the light of modern lifestyles.
Several iterations of gold applications are carefully considered to land the perfect warmth of this gilded finish.
Not only are our light fixtures designed with beauty in mind, but we're focused on energy-efficiency too -- the included LED bulb is proven to last longer, is more durable than glass bulbs, and produces a lovely warm glow when illuminated.