Gabrielle 13" Crystal/Metal LED Semi-Flush Mount, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Modern simplicity meets organic beauty in the breathtakingly unique crystal and iron semi-flush mount Hand-polished, multifaceted clear crystal spheres shimmer like dewdrops in a circular forged-iron grid with an oil-rubbed bronze finish. The semi-flush silhouette is perfect for adding a glamorous element to bedrooms, bathrooms, and other spaces with standard ceiling heights.
- Rings of round blown glass crystals seem to drip off the grid frame of this beautiful pendant
- The round metal anchor attaches directly to your ceiling, and is best installed by a professional electrician
- Eco-friendly 4W LED bulb included
- Takes two bulbs and compatible with any 9W LED or 40W TYPE "B" or 13W CFL
- UL Listed
- Color w/ Shade: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Body Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.50" x 14.50" x 13.00"
- Material: Metal/Crystal
- Metal Type: Iron
- Metal Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Base Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Base Material: Iron
- Cord Material: Plastic
- Cord Color: Black/White
- Cord Length: 6.00"
- Bulb Type: LED
- Assembly Required: Yes
Dust regularly with a feather duster or a soft dry cloth.
To remove dirt and grime use a lint brush or fi ne bristle brush and rub gently.
Remove stains and accumulated dust using a soft white cloth or sponge and a solution of mild detergent and warm water.
Gently wash away the dirt or stain and then rinse with a clean cloth and fresh water. Allow the shade to dry in the sun or with the use of a hair dryer.
Every inspired JONATHAN Y design is created with discerning insight and uncompromising attention to detail. From the top of our shades to our shapely silhouettes and silky connections, JONATHAN Y is draped in fashion and glowing with the light of modern lifestyles.
Faceted crystal has long been a staple in chandelier design; our artisans give it a modern touch in this timeless design.
Oil-Rubbed Bronze is a metal finish created to simulate aged bronze. Appearing at first as a dark chocolate brown, its nuanced finish has an undertone of copper and ages beautifully in any space. Working well on modern or traditional designs, this finish is inspired by the past but equally modern.