Stella 13" Moravian Star Metal/Glass LED Pendant, Oil Rubbed Bronze
A European tradition dating back to the 19th century, Moravian stars like this one were displayed in windows during the days leading up to Christmas, but now have come to evoke a spirit of celebration year-round. Featuring an oil rubbed bronze finish and clear glass sides, this metal star pendant is a dramatic addition to any living space. An eye-catching fixture, this pendant features an iron construction finished in bronze, framing clear glass panels to create its attention-grabbing star silhouette.
- Whether individually hung or featured in multiples, this Moravian star pendant stuns in any space
- The chain on this pendant can be adjusted to your desired drop length, for a semi-custom look
- The rubbed bronze frame hold panes of clear glass to protect the bulb
- Eco-friendly 4W LED bulb included
- Takes one bulb and compatible with any 9W LED or 40W TYPE "A" or 13W CFL
- UL Listed
- Color w/ Shade: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Body Color: Black
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.00" x 12.00" x 13.00"
- Material: Metal/Glass
- Metal Type: Iron
- Metal Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Base Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Base Material: Iron
- Cord Material: Plastic
- Cord Color: Black
- Cord Length: 84.00"
- Bulb Type: LED
- Assembly Required: Yes
Dust regularly with a feather duster or a soft dry cloth.
To remove dirt and grime use a lint brush or fi ne bristle brush and rub gently.
Remove stains and accumulated dust using a soft white cloth or sponge and a solution of mild detergent and warm water.
Gently wash away the dirt or stain and then rinse with a clean cloth and fresh water. Allow the shade to dry in the sun or with the use of a hair dryer.
Every inspired JONATHAN Y design is created with discerning insight and uncompromising attention to detail. From the top of our shades to our shapely silhouettes and silky connections, JONATHAN Y is draped in fashion and glowing with the light of modern lifestyles.
Oil-Rubbed Bronze is a metal finish created to simulate aged bronze. Appearing at first as a dark chocolate brown, its nuanced finish has an undertone of copper and ages beautifully in any space. Working well on modern or traditional designs, this finish is inspired by the past but equally modern.