Our modern rocking chair adds a stylish touch to your porch, deck or patio. The chevron pattern adds a Bohemian farmhouse vibe to both indoor and outdoor spaces. Handcrafted from durable acacia wood, with sturdy construction that's built to last.
- Our teak stain is a medium wood tone that complements a traditional porch or a modern outdoor patio
- Acacia is a hardwood that will last for years; just minimize direct sun exposure and heavy rain by using a breathable cover, and wash off soil and stains
- Our stylish outdoor rocking chairs are inspired by a classic mid-century design; line them up on the porch or gather them around a crackling fire
- Minimal maintenance required
- Sturdy frame can hold up to 300 pounds
- Easy assembly
- Outdoor furniture should be cleaned twice a year. Mix 1/4 cup of mild dish soap into a bucket of warm water, and scrub the furniture with a soft brush. Spray gently with the hose to rinse. To treat stubborn soil, spray the spot with vinegar, wait an hour, then scrub and rinse. After rinsing, wipe off excess water with a towel and then air dry. Never use bleach, ammonia, or furniture polish. Keep outdoor furniture covered when not in use, and store indoors in cold winter climates.