Our round jute rug is the perfect way to add a taste of bohemian decor to a living room, home office, or bedroom. Our multi-colored braided rug is made from natural fibers that bring a casual element to any space. Durable and easy to care for, our round jute rug adds cottage flare to any home.
- Durable jute rug with a 0.16" pile
- The red and multi-colored jute rug adds a bohemian flare to any space
- Easy-to-care for jute fibers that can be swept or vacuumed; a rug pad is recommended
- 100% Jute
- No backing, use of rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Power Loomed in India
- Actual Dimension: 4 ft x 4 ft. Round
- Color: Red/Multi
- Thickness measures: 0.16 in.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight; use brushless vacuum; remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible; for hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear
- Packing and shipping may cause temporary creases in rugs, which will flatten out after a week on the floor; to expedite the process, try back-rolling your rug before laying it down, and then allow ample time for the remaining creases to relax
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use brushless vacuum. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear. Use of a rug pad is recommended.