The all-black body and fan blades combined with the frosted LED light cover create a low-key, modern look
- Easy to operate using the remote control, the JONATHAN Y mobile app, or a wall switch; compatible with sloped ceilings
- This fan-light combination is the perfect minimalist design for a living room, bedroom or family room
- Built-in LED lights, so no bulbs are required
- Color Temperature: 3000/4500/6000K
- CRI: 80
- Make sure the power is off before cleaning your fan. Because of the fan’s natural movement, some connections may become loose. Check the support connections, brackets, and blade attachments twice a year. Make sure they are secure. It is not necessary to remove the fan from the ceiling. Clean your fan periodically to help maintain its new appearance over the years. Do not use water when cleaning, as this could damage the motor or the wood, or possibly cause and electric shock. Use only a soft brush or lint-free cloth to avoid scratching the finish. The plating is sealed with a lacquer to minimize discoloration or
tarnishing. You can apply a light coat of furniture polish to the wood for additional protection and enhanced beauty. Cover small scratches with a light application of shoe polish. You do not need to oil your fan. The motor has permanently-lubricated sealed ball bearings.