Joanna 52" Rustic Industrial Iron/Wood/Seeded Glass Mobile-App/Remote-Controlled LED Ceiling Fan
Our 52" fan features a drum shade with seeded glass that gives it a rustic farmhouse vibe. The unique design is a versatile addition to almost any room. Two LED bulbs provide bright, sparkling light; you'll love the quiet motor and convenient remote control.Reversible blades let you choose either Ashwood... see more
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Your notification has been registered.
Our 52" fan features a drum shade with seeded glass that gives it a rustic farmhouse vibe. The unique design is a versatile addition to almost any room. Two LED bulbs provide bright, sparkling light; you'll love the quiet motor and convenient remote control.
Reversible blades let you choose either Ashwood or Coffee Brown to complement the faux wood finish
- Easily control the light and three fan speeds with the JONATHAN Y mobile app, wall switch, or the included remote control
- This fan's rustic wood finishes add vintage flair to a bedroom or living room
- Eco-friendly 4W LED bulb included
- Takes 2 bulbs and compatible with TYPE "A" 40W or CFL 13W or LED 9W
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- As this fixture must be hardwired, we recommend a professional electrician manage installation
- Make sure the power is off before cleaning your fan. Because of the fans natural movement, some connections may become loose. Check the support connections, brackets, and blade attachments twice a year. Make sure they are secure. It is not necessary to remove the fan from the ceiling. Clean your fan periodically to help maintain its new appearance over the years. Do not use water when cleaning, as this could damage the motor or the wood, or possibly cause and electric shock. Use only a soft brush or lint-free cloth to avoid scratching the finish. The plating is sealed with a lacquer to minimize discoloration or tarnishing. You can apply a light coat of furniture polish to the wood for additional protection and enhanced beauty. Cover small scratches with a light application of shoe polish. You do not need to oil your fan. The motor has permanently-lubricated sealed ball bearings.