This formal garden bench is perfect for relaxing in the garden or dressing up the porch. The high arched back is based on a 19th century design that adds an elegant touch to any space. Crafted from durable acacia wood, our garden benches are comfortable and built to last.
- Our teak stain is a medium wood tone that complements a traditional porch or a modern outdoor patio
- Acacia is a hardwood that will last for years; just minimize direct sun exposure and heavy rain by using a breathable cover, and wash off soil and stains
- Our classic bench is inspired English country gardens; just add pillows and a cozy throw for year round comfort
- Minimal maintenance required
- Sturdy frame can hold up to 600 pounds
- Easy assembly
- Outdoor furniture should be cleaned twice a year. Mix 1/4 cup of mild dish soap into a bucket of warm water, and scrub the furniture with a soft brush. Spray gently with the hose to rinse. To treat stubborn soil, spray the spot with vinegar, wait an hour, then scrub and rinse. After rinsing, wipe off excess water with a towel and then air dry. Never use bleach, ammonia, or furniture polish. Keep outdoor furniture covered when not in use, and store indoors in cold winter climates.