Exposed bulbs were all the rage during the industrial revolution, showing off the luxury of electricity for those who could afford it. Now, you can incorporate some of this turn-of-the-century style with this 65" floor lamp. A wire cage in oil rubbed bronze surrounds the light in this new take on the industrial console lamp, which will add antique style to any space.
- A wire cage in oil rubbed bronze surrounds the light in this new take on the industrial console lamp
- Black/Silver wire caged shade
- Beautiful to display or easy to conceal: the 72" cord is silk-wrapped
- On-off foot-step switch
- Takes two bulb and compatible with any type "A" 100 watt incandescent, 23 watt CFL, or 12 watt LED
- 25W Edison bulb included
- Sleep easy knowing that all components of this piece are UL Listed, safe for your home's electrical grid
- Before cleaning any lamp shade or fixture, disconnect the power source. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.