This slat-back rocking chair is a classic addition to your porch, deck or patio. The arms have a gently curved silhouette for extra comfort. Handcrafted from durable acacia wood, this chair's sturdy construction is built to last.
- Our teak stain is a medium wood tone that complements a traditional porch or a modern outdoor patio
- Acacia is a hardwood that will last for years; just minimize direct sun exposure and heavy rain by using a breathable cover, and wash off soil and stains
- Our modern outdoor rocking chairs are inspired by sleek mid-century designs; line them up on the porch or gather them around a crackling fire
- Minimal maintenance required
- Sturdy frame can hold up to 300 pounds
- Easy assembly
- Outdoor furniture should be cleaned twice a year. Mix 1/4 cup of mild dish soap into a bucket of warm water, and scrub the furniture with a soft brush. Spray gently with the hose to rinse. To treat stubborn soil, spray the spot with vinegar, wait an hour, then scrub and rinse. After rinsing, wipe off excess water with a towel and then air dry. Never use bleach, ammonia, or furniture polish. Keep outdoor furniture covered when not in use, and store indoors in cold winter climates.