Our tub-shaped barstool combines the textures of rope webbing and natural wood grain on a sturdy acacia wood frame. The contemporary silhouette features comfortable back and seat cushions covered in outdoor fabric. These versatile barstools are an inspired mix of rustic and modern styles.
- The solid wood frame is has a light teak matte finish and sturdy webbing of woven rope in beige
- Our outdoor furniture is made from Acacia wood, a durable hardwood that can last for years with proper care
- The sink-in comfort of these barstools is ideal for bar-height dining, or relaxing and watching the sun set
- Minimal maintenance required
- Sturdy frame can hold up to 350 pounds
- Easy assembly
- Outdoor furniture should be cleaned twice a year. Mix 1/4 cup of mild dish soap into a bucket of warm water, and scrub the furniture with a soft brush. Spray gently with the hose to rinse. To treat stubborn soil, spray the spot with vinegar, wait an hour, then scrub and rinse. After rinsing, wipe off excess water with a towel and then air dry. Never use bleach, ammonia, or furniture polish. Keep outdoor furniture covered when not in use, and store indoors in cold winter climates.