Entertain in style with our modern version of the classic picnic table. Our version features cleaner lines to complement a mid-century modern or farmhouse home. Handcrafted from durable eucalyptus wood, this versatile design includes an umbrella hole in the center.
- Solid wood is treated with a teak oil finish for a classic, natural look that blends into the outdoors
- Made from eucalyptus wood, a durable hardwood that can last for years with proper care
- You'll love how the versatile, space saving design works on the porch, patio or lawn
- Minimal maintenance required
- Sturdy frame can hold up to 700 pounds
- Easy assembly
- Outdoor furniture should be cleaned twice a year. Mix 1/4 cup of mild dish soap into a bucket of warm water, and scrub the furniture with a soft brush. Spray gently with the hose to rinse. To treat stubborn soil, spray the spot with vinegar, wait an hour, then scrub and rinse. After rinsing, wipe off excess water with a towel and then air dry. Never use bleach, ammonia, or furniture polish. Keep outdoor furniture covered when not in use, and store indoors in cold winter climates.